With our full range of services and skill sets and a uniquely collaborative culture, we are perfectly placed to provide intelligent, creative and holistic solutions that aim to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Strategic Consulting
- Brand Identity
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Innovation
- BrandComms Strategy
- Brand Research
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Design
- UX & UI
- Web Development & Prototyping
- Mobile Development
- Motion Graphics
- Creative Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Marketing Planning
- Advertising Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Media Planning
- Executive Communications
- Media Coverage & Events
- Media Coaching & Training
- Content Origination
- Digital Communication Strategies
- Crisis Management
- Partnership Communications
- Concept development and Project Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Investor Relations
- Public Affairs
We are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals to join our international team. Our current vacancies are listed below. Please send your CV with a covering email if you would like to be considered.
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – FRENCH... London, UK APPLY NOW
Account Director – French Speaking Account Director
Position: Permanent Full-time (freelance/contractual hires will be considered on an interim basis)
This is a fantastic opportunity to stretch your experience to one of the biggest and most exciting continents of this decade – Africa.
Who we are
We are a thriving independent, full suite service Corporate Communications, Marketing and Branding agency. We are small, but mighty. Our impressive roster of exciting global clients – each blazing a trail in their respective fields – is indicative of the expert guidance we provide to help them reach both their short and long-term goals.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dynamic French-speaking Account Director to manage a high profile international banking client. A background in financial services is a must, and experience of working internationally would be a significant advantage.
You will act as the conduit between agency and client, supporting their in-house Corporate Communications team. While this role is based at our London HQ – in the heart of the financial district – due to the location of the client, there will be extensive travel so you will need to adaptable and flexible to client demands.
The ideal Account Director for this role would demonstrate a deep understanding of the multi-channel PR & Communications techniques that should be deployed for financial institutions wishing to stand above the precipice in the modern world.
Experience of event-based PR is a must as this client hosts amongst others, a week long conference that attracts over 3,000 people, so you must be confident and capable of working in high-pressure environments.
While this position sits within the Corporate Communications & PR team, reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will also support the team with other client projects during busy periods or team absences.
The role specification
- Deep sector knowledge and understanding of the markets our clients operate within, and the operational challenges they face so that you can tailor and adapt plans accordingly
- The gravitas to develop and sustain strong ongoing relationships with client contacts, whereby key stakeholders view you as a trusted advisor and value your opinion and help
- Is able to constantly maintain a clear overall picture at all times of everything being worked on for each of your key client accounts and set/manage team priorities accordingly
- Can remain calm and collected during pressurised times, acting as a bridge between the client and agency in terms of service delivery.
- Understands that the client/agency relationship is not set in stone and that it is imperative to retain business by being seen a trusted and valued partner at all times
- Results-driven and highly organised so that client expectations are met (and in most cases exceeded) with high-quality output to agreed timescales
- Ability to turn client objectives into high level strategic PR & Comms plans to achieve client buy-in, and then have the nous to tactically deliver them
- The Account Director must be a creative thinker, who consistently tracks results to identify where process improvements are required
- Skilled in creating compelling presentations and reports that demonstrate the ROI the agency is delivering against account objectives
- Can engage with our in-house creative team to create branding, advertising and event materials, following the creative briefing process and ensuring time scales are met to client satisfaction
- Ability to track spend for each piece of work, ensuring that it meets agreed budgets
- Strong diplomacy skills with a comprehensive understanding of the confidentiality/sensitivity requirements of client engagement
- Manage the account team, ensuring the Managing Director is kept abreast of key challenges and successes
- Work closely with client account team members to ensure parity of activity and information sharing.
- Work closely with members of the design studio to ensure they are well briefed and can deliver what is required by the client. Ensure they have all the information they need.
- Work internally in a pleasant calm manner holding others to account for your client whilst not making unreasonable demands – work as a team player across the whole business.
- Ensure you are clear who all the client account stakeholders are and work hard to keep them informed all of the time
- Knowledge/experience of Africa, the geography, the cultures and the languages
- Experience of working on a global account in Africa or some African countries
- Arabic speaker
Why you should come and work for us
We are close-knit agency and pride ourselves on the culture of inclusivity and camaraderie. We have regular socials (our last one was the private dining room at Sexy Fish) and we love birthdays – celebrating every employees birthday with cake and bubbly.
Account Director – PR & Communications – Financial Services – Event – Client Relationships – Results-driven – Meets Agreed Budgets – Accounts – Diplomacy Skills – Confidentiality – Marketing and Branding